VOLT® LED Panel Light | 2' x 2' 3000K
Energy-saving LED Flat Panels to replace fluorescent fixtures - in 2' x 2' squares - warm white (3000K).
- Easy drop-in installation
- Dimmable LED panel light
- Mercury Free
- 36 watts (actual power consumption)
- 3300 Lumens
- Warm White (3000k)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Product Code
LED Panel Light | 2' x 2' 3000k
VOLT® Edge Lit LED Panel Light luminaries serve as high-performance replacements to fluorescent troffer fixtures in both new construction and retrofit applications. The edge-lit design of the luminaire gives it a slim profile. The white polycarbonate lens controls glare and provides uniform light distribution, with no hotspots or pixelation.
The Edge-Lit LED Panel Light ships with T-BAR clips, making installation in most standard 2’x2’ and 2’x4’ T-Bar and narrow grid drop ceilings quick and easy. Alternatively, the product can be pendant mounted (with optional suspension wire accessory) or flush mounted (with optional slide-in frame accessory) to fit the needs of the space being lit.
Available in 3000K and 4000K, the Edge-Lit Flat Panel is suitable for indoor use only. It has no warm-up time (instant-on) with full light output and consistent luminaire-to-luminaire color. The low heat generation of the luminaire helps reduce HVAC costs. With no UV or infrared radiation, the product is dimmable down to 5% with compatible 0-10 volt dimmer.
LED Flat Panel Specifications
- Construction: Aluminum frame (painted white) with a white polystyrene lens
- Light Source: LED’s that are integrated into the aluminum frame
- Operating Voltage: 100/277V input
- Color Temperature: 3000K or 4000K
- CRI: 80+
- Power Consumption:
2’x2’ = 36W
2’x4’ = 60W
2’x2’ = 3300
2’x4’ = 6000
- Efficacy (LPW):
2’x2’ = 91
2’x4’ = 100
- Lifetime (L70): 50,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (-30°F to +120°F)
- Powered by: Meanwell LPF-60D-30 (2’x2’ panels) and LPF-60D-42 (2’x4’ panels)
- 36 Watts