VOLT® Elevator Cast Brass | Path and Flood Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Sleek and adjustable brass floodlight elevated for optimal spread.
- Durable brass construction
- Pre-aged patina finish that maintains beauty over time
- Adjustable knuckle for precise aiming
- Produces highly diffuse soft-edged illumination
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Cast Brass: Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability with an attractive natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
VOLT® Hammer™ Stake Included: Huge 10" tall x 3" wide stake/spike. Stakes are normally small (so that installers are able to push them into the ground), but as a result fixtures tilt and tip due to improper anchoring. It's not just faster and easier, but bigger and more secure!
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® Elevator | Path and Flood Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Our Elevator brass fixture is ideal for floodlighting and path lighting applications
Solid brass construction with adjustable knuckle makes it easy to position and aim. Round shape and frosted lens creates an extra-wide highly diffuse beam with soft edges. Ideal for illuminating walls without creating the cone shaped patterns produced by spotlights. This effect is more natural and understated than typical spotlighting. Also useful for providing a wide wash-type illumination for low-lying plants and garden beds.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid Brass Construction for long-term durability.
- Pre-aged patina finish that will maintain its beauty over time.
- Adjustable knuckle for precise aiming.
- Beryllium copper socket - more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug at lead wire exit prevents ground moisture and insects from entering the luminaire through the stem.
- Machine threaded lens housing screws tight onto an O-ring for a moisture-tight design
- Powered by: VOLT's Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Cast Brass
- Antique Bronze
- 25' cUL certified 18AWG, SPT-1 premium tinned copper wire
- Clear flat glass
- Includes 10" Hammer stake with cutout for wire exit
- 4.16″ height x 2.36″ width
- 2.16″ height x 2.36″ width
- 0.91″ height x 2.36″ width
- 10″ height x 3″ width
- G4 Bi-Pin lamp (not included)
- 2W: 90 lm; 3W: 135 lm; 4W: 190 lm
- See specs for G4 Bi-Pin lamps
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed