VOLT® 50 Pack Infiniti™ 40 G3 Aluminum LED Spotlight | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Price Per Unit: $25.99
Buy more! Save more!
25 Pack Here!
100 Pack Here!
- Best Value in an Integrated LED Spotlight
- Cast Aluminum with Super Durable Coating
- Third Generation Infiniti™ with New Features
- Interchangeable Optics & Adjustable Glare Guard
- Product Code
Integrated LED Light Source: LED chips are mounted on circuit boards that are directly attached to (or integrated into) the fixture housing. This type does not require a socket since the LEDs are not enclosed in a lamp or bulb.
Solid Cast Aluminum: Will not bend or break. Super durable powder coating guaranteed to survive the harshest environments for at least 5 years.
Interchangeable Optics: Precisely engineered optical discs custom-made to marry perfectly with the LED chips. The results are beams with even dispersion, soft edges, and absent of any defects. Beam spread options vary by fixture.
VOLT® Hammer™ Stake Included: Huge 10" tall x 3" wide stake/spike. Stakes are normally small (so that installers are able to push them into the ground), but as a result fixtures tilt and tip due to improper anchoring. It's not just faster and easier, but bigger and more secure!
5 Year Warranty: This fixture is covered under our 5-year warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
Infiniti™ 40 G3 Aluminum LED Spotlight | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Buy more! Save more!
Introducing the Latest Generation of Integrated LED Fixtures - More Compact, Controllable and Affordable
- NEW FOR G3 - Improved knuckle design for better control and increased durability.
- NEW FOR G3 - New body design for better heat dissipation.
This fixture represents the absolute best value in professional-quality LED lighting. Lifetime construction and components at a fraction of the cost of comparable fixtures.
Features & Benefits:
- New Improved knuckle design for precise aiming and locking in position.
- Interchangeable optics so beam angles can be changed in the field.
- 60º Optic (pre-installed) ideal for medium-to-wide flood applications. Easy-change to 35º Optic (sold separately).
- High-performance Cree® LED's with 4-step binning for color consistency and longevity.
- High-quality aluminum construction with super-durable powder coated finish.
- Extremely robust moisture protection (double O-rings and silicone plugs) to prevent water intrusion and corrosion.
- Light Output (LED Array): 600 Lumens
- Light Output (Fixture): 450 Lumens
- 2700K warm white color temperature
- Completely sealed to an IP (Ingress Protection) Rating of 65. (The first number is for solid intrusion and is a scale from 1-6 with 6 being the highest. It means even the smallest dust partials cannot enter the fixture over time. The second number stands for the water intrusion rating. The "5" means that even when the fixture was tested with powerful water jets there was no water intrusion.)
- 5-year warranty
Save time, money, and energy with these high-performance LED landscape lighting spotlights.
Orientation Note: This fixture is designed as an up-light only. For downward-facing applications, please use VOLT downlight fixtures.
Buy More Save More bundles all ship with hammer stakes included. Any other accessories must be purchased separately.
Due to already discounted pricing no additional offers, promotions, or sales can be applied to this product.
- Solid Cast Aluminum
- 4' or 25' UL certified 18AWG, SPT-1 premium tinned copper wire
- Clear flat glass
- Includes 10" Hammer™ stake with cutout for wire exit
- Cree® LED's with 4-step binning
- 60º Optic (pre-installed)
- 600 Lumens
- 450 Lumens
- 9 watts
- 2700K warm white
- 60,000 hr
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed
- 5 Year
- Directed upwards only