VOLT® China Hat 7" Path & Area Light (Aluminum, Black Finish) | 12V Landscape Lighting
Classic China Hat Design with super-durable black finish. Cast aluminum construction to fit every budget.
- Cast Aluminum Fixture with Black Powder Coat Finish
- 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer™ Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Cast Aluminum: Will not bend or break. Super durable powder coating guaranteed to survive the harshest environments for at least 5 years.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
5 Year Warranty: This fixture is covered under our 5-year warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
China Hat 7" Path & Area Light (Aluminum, Black Finish) | 12V Landscape Lighting
The Aluminum China Hat 7" Path & Area Light is a more affordable, high-quality version of our popular cast brass model. Priced for every budget, with a super-durable black powder coat finish, the fixture includes a 24" stem, optional color-matching extension rods, and an adjustable base that can slide up and down to control light output. Utilizes high-quality internal components to ensure long-lasting resistance to corrosion. LED lamps available for an energy-efficient light source.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid Aluminum Construction
- Super-durable Black powder coat finish
- 12ft Lighting Diameter
- Stem is 1-inch thick and includes extra-long (1-inch) strip resistant threading for greater stability.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 4' standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to modify spread of light. Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- 5 Year Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 12' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 12' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 16 ft. apart.
- Cast aluminum
- Black powder coat finish
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' UL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Cast aluminum w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer™ stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 12' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- 5 Year
- Downward direction only