VOLT® Max Spread Path & Area Light (Aluminum, Black Finish) | 12V Landscape Lighting
Black version of our most popular path/area light - constructed of cast aluminum and available with LED bulbs. Fits every budget.
- Cast Aluminum Fixture
- Super-durable black powder coat finish
- LED Lamp Options
- 5 Year Warranty
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer™ Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Cast Aluminum: Will not bend or break. Super durable powder coating guaranteed to survive the harshest environments for at least 5 years.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
5 Year Warranty: This fixture is covered under our 5-year warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® Max Spread Path & Area Light (Aluminum, Black Finish)
The Max Spread Path & Area Light is our most popular path light. It projects a large 16' diameter region of illumination (30% greater than most of our other path lights). This large beam spread allows you to save money since the lights can be positioned farther apart. With cast aluminum construction, super-durable black powder-coat, and pro-grade internal components, we're proud to offer a 5-year warranty with this fixture.
Features & Benefits:
- Cast aluminum construction for durability.
- Super-durable black powder coat
- Ceramic white paint under shade for optimal light spread.
- Choose from 4' standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to increase or decrease brightness and glare.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- 5-Year Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
- Cast aluminum
- Black powder coat finish
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' UL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Cast aluminum w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer™ stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- See G4 BiPin Specs
- Approximately 16' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- 5 Year
- Downward direction only
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about VOLT® Max Spread Path & Area Light (Aluminum, Black Finish) | 12V Landscape Lighting:
I have used these on many projects and at my house as well. I showcase my place to sell jobs so that clients can see how nice they look and the light they give off. Ive compared this to other pathlights and always come back to this one.