Max Spread Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting
Black version of our most popular solid brass path/area light - available with LED bulbs. Perfect for pathways, driveways, flower bed lighting, etc.
- Solid Brass Fixture
- LED and Halogen Lamp Options
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- The "Hammer" 10" Heavy Duty Ground Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Cast Brass: Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability with an attractive natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® Max Spread Brass Path & Area Light (Black)
The Max Spread Path & Area Light is our most popular path light. It projects a large 16' diameter region of illumination (30% greater than most of our other path lights). This large beam spread allows you to save money since the lights can be positioned farther apart. With solid brass construction, super-durable black powder-coat, and pro-grade internal components, we're proud to offer a lifetime warranty with this fixture.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass construction for durability and beauty.
- Super-durable black powder coat
- Ceramic white paint under shade for optimal light spread.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to increase or decrease brightness and glare.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
- Cast brass
- Black powder coat
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' cUL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Cast brass w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 16' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Durable well constructed fixture. Lights pathways and stairs nicely.
LED lamp ordered separately fits loosely but works OK. Perhaps a G6 lamp would fit better than a G4. I recommend this fixture and will be purchasing more of them.
I purchased the black path lights without bulbs and purchased LED bulbs locally (cheaper) because I"m not sure what wattage and color I want. They didn't fit!!!
The black version (at least at time of this review) takes a GU4 bulb..not the industry wide standard G4 bulb. GU4 LED bulbs for this fixture are very difficult to find other than VOLT. The other finishes all take G4 bulbs so I am returning the black ones and getting bronze instead. The problem is that you don't see this in the description...the only place is when you place an order and select bulbs, you are only offered GU4 bulbs...very easy to miss...I did. VOLT was very easy to deal with on the replacements...but be careful.
One review for system......excellent product (Top of the line quality). very easy installation and assembly. Took a while to put units together, but well worth the time.
Only negative was jar of WP black-blue connectors were 5 short. Label over jar cover was broken open. No big deal got what we needed from Lowe's.
Rec'd nothing but good compliments including the wife and we know Happy Wife=Happy Life
"And The Beat Goes On"