Conehead Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting
Solid brass conical path/area light (with black finish) available with LED bulbs for flexibility in design.
- Solid Brass Fixture
- LED and Halogen Lamp Options
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- The "Hammer" 10" Heavy Duty Ground Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Cast Brass: Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability with an attractive natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® Conehead Black Brass Path & Area Light
The Conehead is a pro-grade brass outdoor landscape light from VOLT® with a super-durable black powder coat finish. Featuring a conical-shaped hat on a 23" stem, the fixture complements all landscape and architectural types. As with most VOLT® path and area lights, the vase and hat can slide up and down to increase or decrease light level and glare control. Utilizes high quality internal components to ensure a long lasting fixture. With premium components inside and out, this superior quality fixture will add lasting beauty to your landscape. Lifetime warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass construction for long-lasting durability
- Super-durable black powder coat finish
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light output.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to increase or decrease light level and glare control.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and illumination coverage.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's¬® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 12' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 12' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
- Cast brass
- Black powder coat
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' cUL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Cast Brass w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 12' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only