Mushroom Brass Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting
Cast brass path/area light available with LED lamps. Black finish complements other black details in landscape and architecture.
- Solid Cast Brass Fixture
- LED and Halogen Lamp Options
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- The "Hammer" 10" Heavy Duty Ground Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Cast Brass: Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability with an attractive natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® Brass Mushroom Path & Area Light (Black)
VOLT's® Mushroom Area Light is an attractive pro-grade low voltage outdoor light. Get the path lighting you want with full adjustability. Featuring a 23" stem, optional color matching extension rods, and an adjustable hat that can slide up and down. Perfect for area lighting and path lighting alike. Best for use on walkways and flower beds. The solid brass construction, premium grade internal components, and lifetime warranty ensure that this fixture is designed with longevity in mind.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Super-durable Black powder coating.
- Also available in a raw copper finish. See VOLT's® Mushroom Copper Area Light.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- 1" thick unbendable stem.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage, 12V AC
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's¬® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 12' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 12' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 16 ft. apart.
- Cast brass
- Black powder coat
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' cUL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Cast brass w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 12' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only