VOLT® China Hat 5" Copper Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Raw copper path/area light with small china hat for low profile lighting. Suited for smaller paths and landscape areas.
- Solid Copper Fixture
- LED Lamp Options
- Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer™ Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Copper: Copper finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel-just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® China Hat 5" Shade Copper Path & Area Light
VOLT's® China Hat 5" Shade is our "small china" outdoor lighting path/area light. Features include a heavy duty 1" thick brass stem, premium internal components, and full adjust-ability. Perfect for illuminating pathways, walkways, and even small flower beds. The solid brass construction is designed to stand up to everything that mother nature throws at it, yet still be easily accessible for maintenance. Lifetime warranty insures that the VOLT® China Hat 5" is the right choice for your lighting projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Copper finish
- Also available in a Brass finish. See our VOLT® China Hat 5" Shade Brass Area Light.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 4' standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- 9' lighting diameter.
- Add color matching 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12V AC
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 9' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 9' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 13 ft. apart.
- Solid copper
- Raw copper finish
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' UL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Solid copper w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer™ stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- See G4 BiPin Specs
- Approximately 9' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about VOLT® China Hat 5" Copper Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting:
Excellent. Great quality and the ability to chose ground stake and LED bulb options is nice. I will only buy from VOLT in the future. Fast shipping, received in 2 days. packed well. Good telephone support, very helpful. They look great in the tropical garden . Purchased with the 7" China Hat.