Conehead Mini Copper Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Short version (8" stem) of popular Copper Conehead Area/Path Light.
- Solid Cast Copper Fixture with 8" stem (12" fixture height)
- LED and Halogen Lamp Options
- Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer™ Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Copper: Copper finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel-just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® Conehead Copper Mini Path & Area Light
The only difference between this mini model and the Conehead Copper Path/Area Light is the height of the stem (8"). The overall height of the fixture from ground to the top is 12". Use when you need something short and low. Great for using a surface mount and mounting on top of walls, pillars, and custom applications. Perfect for small area light applications. Choose an LED or halogen lamp. Backed up by VOLT's® no hassle lifetime warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid copper construction for durability and long-lasting beauty
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light output
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to control light level and glare protection
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 6' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 6' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 8 ft. apart.
- Solid copper
- Raw copper finish
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' cUL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Solid copper w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer™ stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 6' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only