*NO FREE SHIPPING
VOLT® (4) Brass Path Light Solar LED Lighting Kit
Complete solar-powered landscape lighting kit. Includes (4) brass path lights - ideal for lighting paths, entryways and/or garden beds.
- (4) Brass Path Lights with Integrated LEDs
- Includes solar panel with rechargeable batteries built in.
- Pro junction hub allows for quick and easy wire connections.
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer® Stakes included
*NOTE: ELIGIBLE FOR GROUND SHIPPING ONLY.
VOLT® (4) Brass Path Light Solar Landscape Lighting Kit
This kit includes everything you need from start to finish to install a solar-powered landscape lighting system. Each kit's components have been hand-picked to provide a durable system that performs perfectly - everything you need in one convenient package.
VOLT® LED solar landscape lighting kits satisfy many goals. They beautify your landscape, provide extra security and safety, and extend illumination into outdoor areas where a traditional transformer powered landscape lighting system could not easily do so. The solar kits use no energy with solar power and are rated for a lifetime of use - we guarantee it. This kit is ideal for illuminating entrances to pathways, patios, or entryways and/or garden beds.
VOLT® solar-powered landscape lighting systems require direct sunlight to achieve a full-charge - the batteries function best in warmer outdoor temperatures. VOLT® low voltage landscape lighting kits are better suited for climates that are seasonally cold and/or cloudy.
NOTE: This solar panel and battery system is not
intended for use with traditional low-voltage (12V) landscape
lighting fixtures - designed for use with VOLT® solar kit fixtures
ONLY. *ELIGIBLE FOR GROUND SHIPPING ONLY - DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
*ELIGIBLE FOR GROUND SHIPPING ONLY - DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE GROUND SHIPPING*
(4) Brass Path Lights - This brass path light is a perfect light to accent the entrance to a path, patio, or a garden bed. The brass construction offers durability and it patinas beautifully as it ages to blend with the landscape. Includes an integrated LED light source.
- 5W of energy consumption
- Warm-white color temperature (2700K)
- 250 lumens of light output - System will last approximately 16 hours on a full charge with lumens slowly decreasing overtime until gradually shutting off.
- UL & cUL listed
- Lifetime Warranty
(1) Solar Panel - This kit features a monocrystalline solar panel with tempered glass. The panel frame is constructed of a durable, lightweight aluminum and is powdercoated black.
- 35W of energy output
- Stainless steel mounting frame allows for surface mounting or easy setup in the yard with convenient adjustability to maximize sun exposure.
- (5) adjustable angles - from flat (0°) to 60°
- 3' of lead wire with GX16-2A waterproof wire connector to connect with battery pack (included)
- IP-65 rated
(1) Battery Pack (with Frame) - This kit features a rechargable battery pack for storing the power acquired by the solar panel from converting sunlight. The pack itself is attached to the stainless steel frame used to mount and adjust the solar panel.
- Requires 8 hours to fully charge battery on a sunny day (with 35W solar panel)
- (24) 18650 Li-ion batteries (individually rated for 2200mAh)
- Programmable settings: Auto (dusk to dawn), 4hrs, 6hrs, and 8hrs (on at dusk, off x hours later)
- 25' of 18AWG lead wire to connect with junction hub.
- Maximum of (4) fixtures recommended per solar panel/battery (per solar system) - designed for use with VOLT® solar kit fixtures ONLY.
(1) Pro Junction Hub - This junction hub uses a robust system of rail-mounted clamp-type connectors, wires are simply inserted and clamped into the block. Wires may be connected or disconnected after installation that allows for system expansion or maintenance. Includes hub mounting stake.
Fixtures are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Solar panels and batteries are backed by a 2-Year Warranty.
Photometrics & Electrical