VOLT® (4) Brass Path Light Solar Landscape Lighting
This kit includes everything you need from start to finish to
install a solar-powered landscape lighting system. Each kit's
components have been hand-picked to provide a durable system that
performs perfectly - everything you need in one convenient
VOLT® LED solar landscape lighting kits
satisfy many goals. They beautify your landscape, provide
extra security and safety, and extend illumination into outdoor
areas where a traditional transformer powered landscape lighting
system could not easily do so. The solar kits use no energy with
solar power and are rated for a lifetime of use - we guarantee
VOLT® solar-powered landscape lighting systems require
direct sunlight to achieve a full-charge - the batteries
function best in warmer outdoor temperatures. VOLT®
low voltage landscape lighting kits are better suited for
climates that are seasonally cold and/or cloudy.
This kit is ideal for illuminating: The
entrance to a path, patio, or entryway and/or a garden
NOTE: This solar panel and battery system is not
intended for use with traditional low-voltage (12V) landscape
lighting fixtures - designed for use with VOLT® solar kit fixtures
*ELIGIBLE FOR GROUND SHIPPING
VOLT® (4) Brass Path Light Solar Landscape
Lighting Kit Includes:
(4) Brass Path Lights - This brass path light
is a perfect light to accent the entrance to a path, patio, or a
garden bed. The solid brass construction offers durability and it
patinas beautifully as it ages to blend with the landscape.
Includes an integrated LED light source.
- 5W of energy consumption
- Warm-white color temperature (2700K)
- 250 lumens of light output - System will last approximately 16
hours on a full charge with lumens slowly decreasing overtime until
gradually shutting off.
- UL & cUL listed
- Lifetime Warranty
(1) Solar Panel - This kit features a
monocrystalline solar panel with tempered glass. The panel frame is
constructed of a durable, lightweight aluminum and is powdercoated
- 35W of energy output
- Stainless steel mounting frame allows for surface mounting or
easy setup in the yard with convenient adjustability to maximize
- (5) adjustable angles - from flat (0°) to 60°
- 3' of lead wire with GX16-2A waterproof wire connector to
connect with battery pack (included)
- IP-65 rated
(1) Battery Pack (with Frame) - This kit
features a rechargable battery pack for storing the power acquired
by the solar panel from converting sunlight. The pack itself is
attached to the stainless steel frame used to mount and adjust the
- Requires 8 hours to fully charge battery on a sunny day (with
35W solar panel)
- (24) 18650 Li-ion batteries (individually rated for
- Programmable settings: Auto (dusk to dawn), 4hrs, 6hrs, and
8hrs (on at dusk, off x hours later)
- 25' of 18AWG lead wire to connect with junction hub.
- Maximum of (4) fixtures recommended per solar
panel/battery (per solar system) - designed for use with VOLT®
solar kit fixtures ONLY.
(1) Pro Junction Hub - This junction hub uses a
robust system of rail-mounted clamp-type connectors, wires are
simply inserted and clamped into the block. Wires may be connected
or disconnected after installation that allows for system expansion
or maintenance. Includes hub mounting stake.
Fixtures are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Solar panels and
batteries are backed by a 2-Year Warranty.