VOLT® Coachman LED Path & Area Light | Low Voltage
The unique VOLT® Coachman LED Path and Area Light is
a sight to behold. Standing 62" tall, this estate-size coach light
has a traditional design with surprising features. There is no
other luminaire like this on the market.
With an ornate, patented design, the Coachman™ features an
ultra-realistic LED bi-pin candle that plugs into the lantern
portion of the fixture. The function of the candle is to delight
the viewer and to set the mood.
Since a coach light also needs to provide general illumination,
that is accomplished with an LED bulb (sold separately) hidden in
the shade under the lantern. This glare-free illumination extends 8
ft. around the light in every direction.
Because of this unique configuration, the Coachman™ LED Path and
Area light is dark-sky friendly and produces neither light
pollution nor light trespass.
The Coachman™ is perfect for area lighting applications where
you would use a traditional lamp post. The LED candle is so
realistic your guests will wonder if you need to blow it out each
VOLT® has been awarded the Product Innovation Award
(PIA) for the Coachman™ LED Path & Area Light by Architectural SSL
(Solid-State Lighting) Magazine.
Features & Benefits:
- Replaceable ultra-realistic LED candle with moving flame
(included). Candle plugs into bi-pin socket.
- Cast aluminum construction with super-durable black powder coat
- 4' standard 16G, SPT-2 copper lead wire.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground
moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold
separately, click here to view)
- Hidden SCB LED lamp (under the lantern - sold separately)
illuminates a 16 ft. diameter region around the fixture - with
- Increase the beam spread to approximately 26' in diameter with
our 12" riser (sold separately)
- 5 Year Warranty
- UL & cUL Listed