VOLT® Hammer® 13" PVC Ground Stake (with Brass Insert)
- 13" TALL x 3" WIDE STAKE/SPIKE
- Made of heavy-duty PVC
- Brass insert to provide wear-resistant threads
- Screws on to any landscape light, outdoor light, or low voltage fixture
VOLT® The Hammer® 13" ground stake (with Brass Insert)
A Landscape Lighting Innovation, Designed & Engineered
Exclusively by VOLT®
Stakes are normally small (so that installers are able to push them into the ground), but as a result fixtures tilt and tip due to improper anchoring (especially in frost prone climates). With The Hammer® Stake we were able to make the stakes the proper size-- LARGE -- because even if we made them extra large, we know you can get them into the ground! It's not just faster and easier, but bigger and more secure!
VOLT® The Hammer® 13" ground stake Features & Benefits:
- The BIGGEST IN THE INDUSTRY 13" TALL x 3" WIDE STAKE/SPIKE (above picture on right)
- Volt Hammer® Stake "BIG 13 INCHES." It's not just 13" tall but it has extra wide fins. Perfect for tall path and area lights used in sandy soils. Hammer® stake into the ground BEFORE affixing the fixture.Then use slit in stake to insert wire and then affix fixture!
- Note: It's so big that you should only use it in sandy soils. It will be too difficult to pound into harder soils.
- Easier, fastest, most convenient method for installing fixtures and stakes!
- Brass insert to provide wear-resistant threads that mate perfectly with brass fixture threads.
- The 10" Hammer® Stake is included free with all Volt fixtures. The 13" stake is an additional option for sandy soils.
- Universal 1/2" NPSM threads fit onto any standard fixture.
- Screws on to any landscape light, outdoor light, low voltage fixture.
- Add the brass stake cover that fits over the stake for the ultimate premium look.