VOLT® LED Panel Light | 2' x 4' 3000k
Energy-saving LED Flat Panels to replace fluorescent fixtures - 2' x 4' - warm white (3000K).
- Easy drop-in installation
- Dimmable LED flat panel
- Mercury Free
- 60 watts (actual power consumption)
- 6000 Lumens
- Warm White (3000k)
- Lifetime Warranty
- Product Code
LED Panel Light | 2' x 4' 3000k
The high-performance VOLT® Edge Lit LED Panel Light luminaries replace fluorescent troffer fixtures in both new construction and retrofit applications. The edge-lit design gives it a slim profile while the white polycarbonate lens reduces glare and provides uniform light distribution, with no hotspots or pixelation.
Installation is simple and fast with mounting hardware included. Pendant hanging kit is also available.
Available in 3000K and 4000K, the Edge-Lit Flat Panel is suitable for indoor use only. It has no warm-up time (instant-on) with full light output and consistent luminaire-to-luminaire color. The low heat generation of the luminaire helps reduce HVAC costs. With no UV or infrared radiation, the product is dimmable down to 5% with compatible 0-10 volt dimmer.
LED Flat Panel Specifications
- Construction: Aluminum frame (painted white) with a white polystyrene lens
- Light Source: LED’s that are integrated into the aluminum frame
- Operating Voltage: 100/277V input
- Color Temperature: 3000K or 4000K
- CRI: 80+
- Power Consumption:
2’x2’ = 36W
2’x4’ = 60W
2’x2’ = 3300
2’x4’ = 6000
- Efficacy (LPW):
2’x2’ = 91
2’x4’ = 100
- Lifetime (L70): 50,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (-30°F to +120°F)
- Powered by: Meanwell LPF-60D-30 (2’x2’ panels) and LPF-60D-42 (2’x4’ panels)
- 36 Watts
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about VOLT® LED Panel Light | 2' x 4' 3000k:
Due to 1000 character limit on reviews - read my review for the 2'x 4' 4000K panel which is the one I actually purchased.