VOLT® Integrated Hub Base with Brass Tripod Tree Mount (Bronze)
Innovative, Integrated Hub System base with tree mount - designed and engineered exclusively by VOLT®.
- Clamp-type connectors - simple, fast, and secure
- Connections are above ground to allow for easy wire maintenance after installation
- Can be used as a voltage testing point for easy
- Turns any fixture into a wire connection hub
- Tripod tree mount allows for easy, seamless installation in trees
- Patent pending
- Lifetime Warranty
VOLT® Integrated Hub Base with Tripod Tree Mount Brass Bronze
Innovative, Integrated Hub System base with tripod tree mount - designed and engineered exclusively by VOLT®.
This revolutionary, patent pending system allows you to turn ANY fixture into a wire connection hub. Connect one other fixture and a home run wire directly into the base of your fixture. Features our clamp-type connectors that are simple to use and allow you to easily maintain your system throughout a lifetime. The tripod tree mount allows for two solid contact points on any surface and is offset from the surface to prevent mold growth, protecting the surface and the fixture. This mount makes downlighting installation easy! You can make your fixture connection on the ground before climbing the ladder to install your downlighting fixture.
To ensure a proper connection, lift the orange lever to the fully open position. This is achieved once the lever is perpendicular to the direction the wire is inserted. Once the wire is fully inserted into the hole below the open lever, push the orange lever back down until it clicks into the closed position. Make sure your connection is complete by giving a light pull on the connected wire.
Features & Benefits:
- Connections are made above ground. This allows for easy wire maintenance or addition of fixtures after installation has occurred. No more looking for connections and re-burying wire when troubleshooting your landscape lighting system.
- Extremely strong mechanical connection - wires cannot pull out of clamps (like they can with silicone filled wire nuts).
- Accommodates one additional fixture and a home/main wire run from your transformer.
- Simple operation - insert stripped wires, flip down clamps, then close connector.
- Mechanical connection is gas-tight.
- Fits up to 12 gauge wire. Click here for lead wire suggestions and limitations for the Integrated Hub System.
- Professional quality.
- A beautiful addition to the base of your landscape lighting fixtures.
- A Landscape lighting innovation, designed & engineered exclusively by VOLT®. Patent pending.