VOLT® LED Panel Light | 2' x 2' 4000k
Energy-saving LED Flat Panels to replace fluorescent fixtures - in 2' x 2' squares - cool white (4000K).
- Easy drop-in installation
- Dimmable LED flat panel
- Mercury Free
- 36 watts (actual power consumption)
- 3300 Lumens
- Cool White (4000k)
- Lifetime Warranty
LED Panel Light | 2' x 2' 4000k
The VOLT® Edge Lit Flat Panels are edge lit luminaires designed as replacements to fluorescent troffer fixtures in both new construction and retrofit applications. With a slim profile, the luminaire is more attractive than the troffers they replace.
The white polycarbonate lens controls glare and provides uniform light distribution, with no hotspots or pixelation. The Edge Lit Flat Panel ships with T-BAR clips, making installation in most standard 2’x2’ and 2’x4’ T-Bar and narrow grid drop ceilings quick and easy. Alternatively, the product can be pendant mounted (with optional suspension wire accessory) of flush mounted (with optional slide-in frame accessory) to fit the needs of the space being lit.
Available in 4000K, the Edge Lit Flat Panel is suitable for indoor use only. The Edge Lit Flat Panel has no warm-up time (nstant-on) with full light output and consistent luminaire-to-luminaire color. The low heat generation of the luminaire helps reduce HVAC costs. With no UV or infrared radiation, the product is dimmable down to 5% with compatible 0-10 volt dimmer.
LED Flat Panel Specifications
- Construction: Aluminum frame (painted white) with a white polystyrene lens
- Light Source: LED’s that are integrated into the aluminum frame
- Operating Voltage: 100/277V input
- Color Temperature: 4000K
- CRI: 80+
- Power Consumption:
2’x2’ = 36W
2’x4’ = 60W
2’x2’ = 3300
2’x4’ = 6000
- Efficacy (LPW):
2’x2’ = 91
2’x4’ = 100
- Lifetime (L70): 50,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (-30°F to +120°F)
- Powered by: Meanwell LPF-60D-30 (2’x2’ panels) and LPF-60D-42 (2’x4’ panels)