VOLT® Hammer® 10" PVC Ground Stake with Brass Insert
- Extra-long (10") and extra-wide (3") for stronger long-term fixture support
- Brass insert to provide wear-resistant threads that mate perfectly with brass fixture threads
- Heavy-duty PVC body
- Product Code
The Hammer® 10" Ground Stake with Brass Insert
A Landscape Lighting Innovation, Designed & Engineered Exclusively by VOLT®
Landscape lighting fixture stakes are typically small so that installers may more easily push them into the ground; but with these small stakes, fixtures can tilt due to insufficient anchoring. With this new Hammer® Stake we provide an an extra long (10") and extra wide (3") stake that presents a much larger surface area to the soil for a significantly better and longer lasting anchor for the fixture. The brass insert is an additional improvement. It provides corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant threads. The brass threads in the stake mate perfectly with the brass fixture threads for the ultimate fixture support.
The Hammer® 10" Ground Stake with Brass Insert Features & Benefits:
- New threaded solid brass insert with wire slot to mate perfectly with brass threads on fixture.
- Extra-long (10") x extra-wide (3") Stake - largest in the industry for greatly increased surface area and long-term stability.
- Designed for insertion into the ground before attaching fixture. This makes it possible to hammer the stake into the ground without damaging the fixture. The wire slit enables you to insert the fixture after the stake is securely seated.
- Universal 1/2" NPSM threads fit onto any standard fixture.
- Add the brass stake cover that fits over the stake for the ultimate premium look.
- One Year Warranty