VOLT® 10" Large Groove Hammer® Stake Plastic Black with Brass Insert
- Huge 10" Tall x 3" Wide Stake/Spike
- Brass insert to provide wear-resistant threads that mate perfectly with brass fixture threads
- Large groove cut out for larger cable or multiple wires
- Made of heavy duty PVC
- 1 Year Warranty
The Hammer® 10" Large Groove Hammer Stake Plastic Black with Brass Insert
A Landscape Lighting Innovation, Designed & Engineered Exclusively by VOLT®
Landscape lighting fixture stakes are typically small so that installers may more easily push them into the ground; but with these small stakes, fixtures can tilt due to insufficient anchoring. With this new Hammer® Stake we provide an an extra long (10") and extra wide (3") stake that presents a much larger surface area to the soil for a significantly better and longer lasting anchor for the fixture. The brass insert is an additional improvement. It provides corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant threads. The brass threads in the stake mate perfectly with the brass fixture threads for the ultimate fixture support. Now with a large groove to allow for larger cable gauge or multiple wires!
Features & Benefits:
- Threaded solid brass insert with wire slot to mate perfectly with brass threads on fixture.
- Large groove cut out to allow for larger cable gauge or multiple wires.
- Extra-long (10") x extra-wide (3") Stake - largest in the industry for greatly increased surface area and long-term stability.
- Designed for insertion into the ground before attaching fixture. This makes it possible to hammer the stake into the ground without damaging the fixture. The wire slit enables you to insert the fixture after the stake is securely seated.
- Universal 1/2" NPSM threads fit onto any standard fixture.
- Add the brass stake cover that fits over the stake for the ultimate premium look.
- PVC with Brass Threading Insert
- One Year Warranty