VOLT® Woodsman II Integrated Cast Brass Downlight
Introducing the next generation integrated cast brass LED downlight.
- Ideal for downlighting and moonlighting
- Heavy-duty cast brass construction for durability
- Integrated Cree® LED technology
- Offset quick-connect mount to protect the tree
- Interchangeable optics for design flexibility
- 40-ft premium lead wire included (no splices in the tree)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime warranty
- Product Code
Integrated LED Light Source: (3) Cree<® LED chips mounted on circuit boards directly attached to (or integrated into) the fixture housing. This type does not require a socket since the LEDs are not enclosed in a lamp or bulb.
Solid Cast Brass: Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability with an attractive natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
360° Adjustable Glare Guard: Adjustable by rotating and/or elevating the glare guard to allow for precise positioning. Also doubles as protection from direct glare from a passerby.
Downlight Fixture: Designed to throw light from above, typically a method called "moon lighting". Perfect for illuminating large areas without a fixture on the ground.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
The Woodsman Cast Brass Integrated LED Downlight
The VOLT® Woodsman Integrated Downlight is the next generation version of its predecessor, the Top Dog Downlight. It features an upgraded knuckle that is not only bigger and stronger, it also allows for precision aiming with small interlocking teeth. The knuckle and mounting canopy can be hand tightened so there's no need for tools to aim and tighten the fixture. Equipped with a 60º wide flood optic, this beam angle can be changed to 35º (using optional optic). Includes 40’ lead wire.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy duty solid cast brass construction.
- Integrated Cree® LED technology - no need to replace bulbs.
- Interchangeable optics (60º included, 35º optional).
- 40' lead wire to eliminate need for splices in the tree.
- Extra-long adjustable glare guard to minimize direct glare.
- Fixture wire exits from body instead of through the knuckle for better leak prevention.
- Tripod mount offset from tree to prevent mold growth.
- Low voltage - 12 volts for safe installation.
- Requires VOLT® low-voltage transformer (sold separately, click here to view).
- Lifetime warranty.
- UL & cUL Listed.
- Cast Brass
- Antique Bronze
- 40' 18AWG, SPT-2 premium copper wire
- Clear glass
- Cast Brass Tripod Mount
- 200 Lumens
- (3) Integrated Cree® LEDs
- Interchangeable (60º installed, 35º optional)
- 7 watts
- 2700K warm white
- 60,000 hrs
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL & cUL Listed