VOLT® LED Pool Cage Mini Spotlight with Mount (Aluminum, White Finish)
- Compact spotlight, easy to install and control
- Cast aluminum with super-durable powder coat finish
- Color matched aluminum mount with hardware included
- Priced for all budgets
- UL & cUL Listed
LED Pool Cage Mini Spotlight with Mount | Aluminum with White Finish | 12V
The VOLT®LED Pool Cage Mini Spotlight is a professional-grade compact, durable, and versatile directional light perfect for pool cage, lanai, and accent lighting application especially when space is tight. The included mount has a narrow profile for mounting on lanai frames, narrow posts and railings. The fixture and mount are constructed of cast aluminum with super-durable powder coat finish, ensuring years of outdoor use.
Extremely compact and easy-to-install, this pool cage lighting spotlight is small enough to place in pool cages, mounted on lanai frames, statuary, garden planters, small garden beds, and other niche areas. A removable and adjustable glare shield allows the installer to precisely control the light so it does not project into the viewers’ eyes. The size and controllability of this fixture makes it a perfect choice when a small discrete light source is needed.
The VOLT® MR11 LED Light Bulb (not included) is an excellent choice for this fixture. All VOLT® LED bulbs are backed by a lifetime warranty.
LED Pool Cage Mini Spotlight with Mount | Aluminum with White Finish | 12V | Features:
- Lightweight solid cast aluminum construction - will not bend or break.
- Super durable powder coating. available in black, white, or bronze.
- Color matched aluminum mount and hardware included.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Includes standard 4' length 18-Gauge, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Puddle resistant lens which reduces hard water build-up and water intrusion.
- Beryllium copper socket - more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Socket and machine thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Fully adjustable glare guard - moves up, down, left or right. Gives you excellent control of the beam spread and glare. When the glare guard is all the way down you can still have a full, wide 60 degree wide flood beam spread... or raise the glare guard and narrow the beam to dial in on an object. Need up lighting near a front door, in the island of a circular driveway-no problem. Regardless of the point of view you can block the glare when the guard is up.
- Complete water shedding and drainage off the lens.
- Low voltage, 12 volt AC
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT® 5 Year Warranty
- 4' UL certified 18AWG, SPT-1 premium tinned copper wire
- Clear flat glass
- Includes color matched lanai mount
- MR11 (not included)
- See specs for MR11 lamps
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed
- 5 Year
- Directed Up or Down