VOLT® Woodsman Integrated Single Source LED Downlight
Introducing the next generation of integrated cast brass
- Ideal for downlighting and moonlighting
- Single source integrated Cree® LED technology
- Heavy-duty cast brass construction for durability
- Detachable, offset quick-connect brass tri-pod mount to protect the tree
- Interchangeable optics for design flexibility
- 40-ft premium lead wire included (no splices in the
- Mounting hardware included
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty
Woodsman Integrated Single Source LED Downlight
The VOLT® Woodsman Integrated Single Source LED Downlight now features a single source LED that produces crisp shadows and more professional lighting effects. It also features a large, sturdy knuckle that allows for precision aiming with small interlocking teeth. The knuckle and mounting canopy can be hand tightened so there's no need for tools to aim and tighten the fixture. Equipped with a 60° wide flood optic, this beam angle can be changed to 17°, 24°, or 35° (using optional optics). Includes 40’ lead wire.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy duty solid cast brass construction.
- Single Source Integrated Cree® LED technology - no need to replace bulbs.
- Interchangeable optics (60º included, 17°, 24°, and 35° optional).
- 40' lead wire to eliminate need for splices in the tree.
- Extra-long adjustable glare guard to minimize direct glare.
- Fixture wire exits from body instead of through the knuckle for better leak prevention.
- Detachable, offset quick-connect brass tri-pod mount to protect the tree.
- All mounting hardware is included.
- Low voltage - 12V for safe installation.
- Requires VOLT® low-voltage transformer (sold separately, click here to view).
- Lifetime Warranty.
- UL & cUL Listed.