VOLT® Stratum 12" Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light
Oversized tiered pagoda-like fixture with durable brass construction.
- Oversized tiered path & area light - modern & traditional
- Cast brass construction - Lifetime Warranty
- LED lamp options
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer® Stake Included
- 12" Solid Brass Extension Pole, at no extra charge (recommended for this "Estate" sized shade)
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
Stratum 12" Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
This Two-Tier Path & Area Light is a high-quality outdoor lighting fixture that projects an extra-wide circle of uniform illumination. The 12" diameter oversized two-tiered hat is a distinctive feature that makes a bold statement in the landscape. This is a fixture that fits best in a more expansive setting along with estate-sized architecture. Because of its larger hat, a 12" extension stem is included with the fixture. This gives the light a more befitting height-to-width proportion.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass construction for lifetime durability.
- There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel.
- Accepts halogen or LED G4 lamp - housed under a glass enclosure to protect from water.
- Underside of the shade coated with white reflective paint for higher light output.
- 4' or 25' UL certified 16AWG, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- 1" thick unbendable stem.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance.
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit - prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add color matching 6", 12", to 24" extension (or telescopic) risers to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Powered by safe-to-use, low-voltage (12V) current.
- Requires a VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.