VOLT® Stratum Two-Tier Brass Path & Area Light (9" Shade - Black)
This tiered pagoda-like fixture offers extra-wide illumination and is ideal for properties featuring gardens with Asian themes, gazebos, pergolas or arbors.
- Solid cast brass construction
- Durable black powder-coated Onyx finish
- 10" Heavy Duty Hammer® Stake included
- Dark Sky approved
- UL & cUL listed
- Lifetime Warranty
VOLT® Stratum Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light (9" Shade - Black)
With a 9" diameter shade, this is a scaled-down version of the VOLT® 12" Stratum Path & Area Light. Both fixtures combine clean, modern lines with a traditional pagoda-like shape. This path light is ideal for properties that feature gardens with Asian themes, gazebos, pergolas or arbors. The 9" Stratum produces an extra-wide (16-foot diameter) circle of uniform illumination. For continuous illumination along a path, space these fixtures about 16 feet apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 feet apart.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass construction for a lifetime of durability
- Onyx finish easily blends into any landscape while providing marine and aircraft-grade protection against the harshest of elements.
- Also available in bronze: VOLT® Stratum Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light (9" Shade)
- Accepts halogen or LED G4 lamp, housed under a glass enclosure to protect from water
- Underside of the shade is coated with white reflective paint for higher light output.
- 4' UL certified 16AWG, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire
- Unbendable 1" thick stem
- Machine-threaded body screws tight onto an O-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit; prevents ground moisture and insects from entering through the stem
- Add color matching 6", 12" or 24" extension risers to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter
- Powered by safe-to-use low voltage (12V) current
- Requires a low-voltage transformer (sold separately)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass