VOLT® Tri-Hub Top Dog Brass Downlight (CLEARANCE)
Tri-Hub Top Dog Downlight with Integrated Hub base. Heavy duty construction with dynamic adjustability; ideal for any downlighting application.
- VOLT® Innovation - Integrated Hub System
- Built-In Clamp-Style Connectors for Fast, Easy, and Mess-Free Installation
- Solid Brass Fixture and Hub Base
- Designed Specifically for Downlighting/Moonlighting
- Adjustable Glare Guard
- UL &cUL Listed
- Patent pending
*Pictured with our Integrated Hub Base Tripod Tree Mount (sold separately). Surface mount is also available.
Out of stock
VOLT® Tri-Hub Top Dog Downlight Brass
This fixture is designed specifically for downlighting. The
knuckle is sealed with silicone so water cannot enter the fixture
even when it is mounted facing down. The lens has a small hole in
the center so any condensation can escape after the fixture is
mounted. It comes with an extra-long glare guard for downlighting
and a solid brass tree mount all included. This version of the Top
Dog Downlight now features our Integrated Hub System base. This
base will revolutionize the way that you install landscape
lighting! It features clamp-style connectors for fast, easy,
mess-free installation. This base allows your fixture to become a
hub which allows you to connect up to ten Tri-Hub fixtures in a
single run. This means that you can place your fixtures where you
want them within your landscape; then, buy the amount of cable you
need to connect between each fixture using the daisy chain method.
No more wasted lead wire. No more messy, unnecessary connections.
And, with its robust levers and gas-tight design, this hub is sure
to last a lifetime.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes our revolutionary, patent pending Integrated Hub System base
- Integrated Hub base features clamp-style connectors for fast, easy, mess-free installation
- Robust, gas-tight connections
- Since connections are made at the fixture, you can easily mount your downlight fixtures, then run cable from fixture to fixture within the tree, rather than managing long lengths of cable for each fixture. This also allows for easy access to add new fixtures or maintain & troubleshoot your system
- Solid cast brass construction
- Pre-aged antique brass finish. No coating to wear off or peel - just the natural brass that becomes more beautiful as it ages
- Solid brass or stainless steel components that will not corrode or rust over time
- The lens has a small hole in the center so any condensation can escape after the fixture is mounted
- Beryllium copper socket - more corrosion resistant than copper
- Socket and machine threaded body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection
- Silicone plugs prevent moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem and base
- Safe low voltage, 12 volt AC
- Requires a low voltage transformer (sold separately)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Patent Pending
- NO WARRANTY: This fixture is not backed by our standard VOLT® warranty as it is a limited time only, discontinued clearance item.
Orientation Note: For downlighting only. For up-lighting applications, please use VOLT® spotlight fixtures.
Important to Note:
- We recommend keeping your lead wire runs under 100 feet in length.
- Do not exceed 25' of lead wire with 18 gauge cable.
- Click here to read more about wiring limitations for the Integrated Hub System.