VOLT® Turtle Safe Mini Mushroom Copper Path & Area Light
Specifically manufactured with Turtle Safety in
- Solid Copper Fixture with 8" stem (12" fixture height)
- Turtle Friendly LED Lamp Options
- Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer® Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Approved
VOLT® Mushroom Copper Mini Path & Area Light (Turtle Safe)
The Mushroom Mini Turtle Safe Area Light is a high-quality outdoor light that is great for illuminating smaller areas. Featuring a low height stem and simple; yet attractive hat, this luminaire projects an extra-wide beam of illumination while simultaneously protecting from any direct glare. The wavelength of the required lamps provides adequate lighting for humans, while being virtually invisible to the sea turtles it’s designed to protect.
This fixture is specifically manufactured to prevent sea turtles being distracted by the light and coming inland where they often perish. Instead; with turtle safe lights, the turtles will safely return to the ocean where they belong.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid copper construction for durability and long-lasting beauty. (Also in Brass)
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light output.
- 4' 16AWG SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to control light level and glare protection.
- Silicon plug where lead wires exit fixture to prevent ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Requires a VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately)
- UL & cUL Listed.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission approved.
- Dark Sky approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
- Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing: Approximately 8' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 8' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 10' ft. apart.
|Style Swatch Image||no_selection|