China Hat 7" Shade Path & Area Light (Black) | 12V Landscape Lighting
Solid brass path/area light with durable black coating. One of our most popular designs.
- Solid Cast Brass Fixture
- LED and Halogen Lamp Options
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- The "Hammer" 10" Heavy Duty Ground Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Cast Brass: Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability with an attractive natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® China Hat 7" Shade Brass Black Path & Area Light
The China Hat 7" Shade is a high quality solid cast brass fixture from VOLT®. Get the path lighting you want with full adjustability. Featuring a 23" stem, optional extension rods, and adjustable hat that can slide up and down. Combine quality brass construction, pro-grade internal components, and VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass construction
- Black finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- Also available in a raw copper finish. See our VOLT® China Hat 7" - Copper Finish.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- 1" thick unbendable stem.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Choose 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 12' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 12' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 16 ft. apart.
- Cast brass
- Black powder coat
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' cUL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Cast brass w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 12' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only