MINI China Hat Copper Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Short (8" stem) version of popular copper 5" China Hat Path/Area Light. Suitable for small paths and landscape areas, and niche locations.
- Solid Copper Fixture
- LED and Halogen Lamp Options
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- The "Hammer" 10" Heavy Duty Ground Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Copper: Copper finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel-just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® MINI China Hat 5" Shade Copper Path & Area Light
The China Hat 5" Shade Mini is our "small china" hat and a 12" overall height outdoor lighting fixture. Featuring a heavy duty 1" thick stem, premium grade internal components, and solid cast brass construction. Height adjustability is available with optional matching 6, 12, and 24 inch extension rods. Perfect for illuminating pathways, walkways, flowerbeds, and docks. Also ideal for using a surface mount and mounting on top walls, pillars, and custom applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid coppers construction
- Copper finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
- 12” overall height with 1” thick stem.
- Also available in a brass finish.
- Solid brass or stainless steel components.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for maximum photometrics
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to change illumination results
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add color matching 6" or 12”extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volts
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 4.5' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 4.5' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 7 ft. apart.
- Solid copper
- Raw copper finish
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' cUL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Solid copper w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 6' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only