VOLT® 2W Single Source LED MR16 Bulb (15 Watt Halogen Replacement)
2 Watt Single Source LED MR16. Customize your color temperature and beam spread when adding to cart.
- Choose from Color Temperatures: 2700K or 3000K
- Choose from Beam Spreads: 38º, 60º, 110º
- Made for use in damp locations
- Conformal coating on circuit boards to prevent corrosion and water damage
- UL & cUL Listed
The Forever Bulb® - Lifetime Warranty
VOLT® 2W Single Source LED MR16 (15 Watt Halogen Replacement)
Choose the ideal color temperature & beam spread when
adding to cart.
High efficiency, UL listed, single source CREE® LED bulbs. Conformal coating protects electronics from moisture. 50,000 hour life, rated for outdoor use in damp locations and thermal protection for use in sealed landscape lighting fixtures. Engineered specifically for landscape lighting and outdoor, low voltage lighting. Fit any of our LED landscape lighting fixtures that require an MR16 bulb. Single Source LED bulbs are specifically engineered to produce much crisper shadows since there is only one light source. Select the color temperature and beam angle that's best suited for your application.
Features & Benefits
- Saves 85% energy cost (replaces 15 Watt Halogen MR16s)
- Choose from an array of beam angle options including: 38º flood, 60º wide flood, 110º extra wide flood.
- Select a preferred color temperature including: 2700K (most popular) or 3000K.
- 50,000 hour life (L70)
- Wide input voltage 6-18VAC, with decreased lumens under 10V
- Lifetime Warranty (Residential), 10 Years (Commercial)
IMPORTANT *** All VOLT® LED fixtures and retrofit bulbs must be used with magnetic transformers such as our VOLT® transformers (they are not compatible with electronic transformers). They must be used with AC (they are not compatible with DC voltage). Failure to comply with any of these factors will destroy the fixture or lamp and void the warranty.
The Forever Bulb® Lifetime Warranty - Our lamps have the industry's only lifetime warranty.
|Style Swatch Image||no_selection|
|Wattage & Lumens||2 Watt (150 Lumens)|