VOLT® Pro Junction Hub
The easiest, quickest, most flexible way to connect
multiple landscape lighting wires - designed and engineered
exclusively by VOLT®.
This groundbreaking junction box is a significant improvement
over all other hub connectors. Using a robust system of
rail-mounted clamp-type connectors, wires are simply inserted and
clamped into the low-profile block. Wires may be connected or
disconnected after installation. The compact housing is designed
for low-profile installations.
To ensure a proper connection, lift the orange lever to the
fully open position. This is achieved once the lever is
perpendicular to the direction the wire is inserted. Once the wire
is fully inserted into the hole below the open lever, push the
orange lever back down until it clicks into the closed position.
Make sure your connection is complete by giving a light pull on the
- Connect up to 7 fixtures and the main line from the transformer
- accommodates large or small projects.
- Simply open clamp then insert wire. Close clamp to make
connection. Simple and fast.
- Connectors are protected from elements and resist corrosion.
Built for lifetime systems.
- Serves as a voltage testing point for initial installation and
- Pro Junction Hub is constructed of flat black impact-resistant
PVC and accommodates a stake or surface mount to secure unit.
- Compact housing allows for low-profile installation - hub can
easily be hid under a shrub or small bush.
- Saves time and money while providing best-in-class lighting
- Accepts up to 10 gauge wire
- UL and cUL listed
VOLT® Pro Junction Hub | Features & Benefits
- PVC housing for durability and corrosion-resistance.
- Rail-mounted terminal blocks will not come loose.
- No messy silicone or grease.
- Comes with PVC Stake for increased stability in soil.
- Sealed body w/removable top for easy servicing.
- Brass threading to accommodate mounting accessories.
- Weather-resistant body provides extra protection for cable
- UL and cUL listed
- Lifetime Warranty
To Hub or Not to Hub, That is the Question
The hub method of wiring describes when several landscape
lighting fixtures are connected to a single junction. A wire then
connects the junction to the transformer to supply the power. A
lighting system may use several hubs - all connected to a single
In the days when all lighting used incandescent or halogen
bulbs, hubs were needed to ensure that every fixture received
exactly the same voltage. Now, with LED systems, the acceptable
voltage range is much wider (8V to 15V - for VOLT®
systems - compared to the previous 10V to 12V). This means that
hubs are no longer needed to equalize the voltage. But there are
many other reasons why hubs are smart for all systems - even
Why Use Pro Junction Hubs?
- Equalizes voltage among fixtures (not as important for
- No need to buy separate connectors. The Pro Junction Hub has
- Connections are secure and dry above-ground for better long
term reliability and convenient troubleshooting.
- Dramatically speeds up installation time.
- Typical buried wire connections are vulnerable to failure. The
Pro Junction Hub protects the connections and makes them easy to
- With fewer splices there is less material cost and reduced
labor - saves time and money.
- Provides a place to test voltage for each fixture - great for
- Makes it easy to add or remove fixtures after
Pro-Tip: Attach a Surface Mount accessory and
you can mount the hub in convenient locations such as in pump
houses or near air conditioning units. Attach a stake for extra
stability in soft soil or mulch.