VOLT® Trident 8" Ground Stake
- Solid Cast Brass Top
- Stainless Steel Down Rods
- Provides Ultimate Mounting Stability
8" TridentStake - Cast Brass and Stainless Steel
The VOLT® Trident stake is the best mounting options for the ultimate stability on all types of ground types. Especially great for rocky and root filled ground where wide tines are difficult to get into the ground.
8" TridentStake - Cast Brass and Stainless Steel Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass top with bronze finish and stainless steel down rods
- 4" wide brass top for the ultimate stability
- Trident stakes push into the ground easily, yet have incredible stability.
- Considered the Rolls Royce of stakes by top designers
- Jan Lenox Moyer at the Landscape Lighting Institute promotes trident stakes from other manufacturers, but we improved on them even more by making them wider for even better stability... and 1/2 the price!
- Especially great for rocky and root filled ground where wide tines are difficult to get into the ground.
- Stainless steel rods are incredibly strong and secure.
- Brass top means no striped threads-- even when someone hits the fixture.
- Great for industrial and commercial applications.
- Brass top matches bronze finish of Volt fixtures.
- 8" rods insure a stable mount
- Universal 1/2" NPSM threads fit onto any standard fixture.
- Screws on to any landscape light, outdoor light, low voltage fixture.