VOLT® Turtle Safe Max Spread Mini Copper Path & Area Light
Specifically manufactured with Turtle Safety in
- Solid Copper Fixture
- Turtle Safe LED Lamp Options
- Lifetime Warranty
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer® Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Approved
VOLT® Turtle Safe Max Spread Mini Copper Path & Area Light (Turtle Safe)
The Max Spread Mini, Turtle Safe Area Light is a high-quality outdoor light that lives up to its name. Featuring a low height stem and large flat hat, this luminaire projects an extra-wide beam of illumination while simultaneously protecting from any direct glare. The wavelength of the required lamps provides adequate lighting for humans, while being virtually invisible to the sea turtles it’s designed to protect. This fixture is specifically manufactured to avoid sea turtles being distracted by the light and coming inland where they often perish. Instead; with turtle safe lights, the turtles will safely return to the ocean where they belong.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid copper construction for durability and beauty.(Also in Brass)
- There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural beauty of copper that continues to patina as it ages.
- Also available in a brass finish.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for optimal light spread.
- 4' 16AWG SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to increase or decrease brightness and glare.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture to prevent ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- Requires a VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately)
- UL & cUL Listed.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission approved.
- Dark Sky approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
- Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 8' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 8' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 12 ft. apart.