Max Spread Copper Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Raw copper version of our most popular path/area light - available with LED bulbs. Perfect for pathways, driveways, flower bed lighting, etc.
- Solid Copper Fixture
- LED and Halogen Lamp Options
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- The "Hammer" 10" Heavy Duty Ground Stake Included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Copper: Copper finish. There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel-just the natural patina beauty of brass that does not corrode.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
VOLT® Max Spread Copper Path & Area Light
The Max Spread Path & Area Light is our most popular path light. It projects a large 16' diameter region of illumination (30% greater than most of our other path lights). This large beam spread allows you to save money since the lights can be positioned farther apart. With solid copper construction and pro-grade internal components, we're proud to offer a lifetime warranty with this fixture.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid copper construction for durability and beauty.
- There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel—just the natural beauty of copper that continues to patina as it ages.
- Also available in a brass finish. See VOLT® Max Spread Area Light.
- Ceramic white paint under shade for optimal light spread.
- Choose from 48" standard or 25' hub ready 16G, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Adjustable shade moves up and down to increase or decrease brightness and glare.
- Beryllium copper socket – more corrosion resistant than copper.
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture. Prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", or 24" extension rods to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Low voltage 12 volt fixture.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- VOLT's® Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
- Solid copper
- Raw copper finish
- Clear protective glass globe
- 4' or 25' cUL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Solid copper w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 16' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only
Reviewed by 27 customers
All of the VOLT copper finish products are very well made with a sturdy build, and easy access to bulbs while still being waterproof. These light up my path GREAT, are very bright, and I am very pleased!
We like our lights a lot but one of the shades came with a dent in the rim. Can we get a replacement?
Great looking and performing area lights for perimeter of our patio. Excellent quality all around.
worth every penny I am so pleased. as a home owner i am always looking to save a buck. If I had purchased these fixtures from the get go I would be way ahead. But I thought the stuff from the box store was all the same , I have replaced box store fixtures countless times. The fixtures from volt not only look great they feel like they will last my lifetime . Solid well made fixture
Best landscape lights I have used. High quality product from top to bottom.
This light fixture is solid and heavy copper. Everything about it is very strong, sturdy, easy to put together, with a nice long lead wire. Price was very reasonable.
Great looking product, well made and easy to install.
Great product. Sturdy, well built, and very attractive. Casts about a 16-20' circle
Volt lghts and accessories are the best. If you are looking for quality, durability and value order Volt products.
Great merchant, prompt delivery!
Although I've not yet installed these path lights I'm impressed. Just like the spots I purchased, these are very high quality fixtures. The shinny copper is gorgeous but I anxiously await the transformation to that lovely verde shade copper is known for. Again, the price to quality ratio can't be matched.
I chose to use LED bulbs in all the Volt fixtures I've purchased and am very pleased with the amount of light [lumens] produced by the LED bulbs.
We bought a new house and the previous owner had 8 lights to light up the entry way sidewalk to the house. We purchased 4 of these and not only are they better looking, they light up the sidewalk even more than the other 8.
I have been in the building business for over 40 years & just discovered Volt. Their prices are very fair & they are a great company to do business with. I highly recommend using them
Both my wife and I love the copper look of this fixture. I purchased 4 the first time. Loved them so much I bought 3 more. I bought the extensions for 4 of them. It helps cast the light a little further and helps lift the light above vegetation in your flower beds if needed. The light itself can be lowered or raised by a simple set screw should you need to adjust the output.
The copper patinas quickly as I knew it would. I wanted the aged look. If you want the copper appearance to stay bright, you may need to coat the fixture with something first.
Great lights. Love Volt products.
I am extremely impressed with the quality of these copper path lights. I own a digital marketing company, so I do in-depth research online of products before I buy. Will recommend to other folks in my area.
I was blown away by both the design and material quality of all Volt products. Heavy brass and stainless steel is used throughout as well as silicone o-rings.
I just put in a new deck and had to redo much of the landscaping. After that extensive expense I was hoping for a DIY opportunity on the landscape lighting. Quotes from local landscapers were typically $250 per drop and my plans called for just over 40 lights between paths deck tree and house up-lights. I looked at every major supplier and struggled with justifying their prices. I saw Vo
I found the product to be extremely well constructed. Installing the six lights was very simple and easy.||Your product pricing is extremely reasonable and competitive. I'm certain if I need to install additional lighting I will be using your products.
I had 6 installed in my front yard on either side of a 5 foot wide walkway spaced about 8 feet apart. They are such an improvement over my old lights these provide very nice soft lighting and with 20 watt bulbs just the right amount of illumination.
Had limited existing walkway light system with significantly more transformer capacity and needed more light. I bought 7 of these and am very pleased. They were relatively easy to add to existing system and to install in ground. We used extensions on some due to higher vegetation levels and that worked at well in giving a balanced look. I had some questions along the way and customer service was v