VOLT® Wide Splash R7S Brass Flood Light (Bronze) - CLEARANCE
VOLT®'s first lamp-ready fixture that can be manually dimmed.
- Solid cast brass fixture
- Works with LED or Halogen R7s bulb
- "Floating" bulb rotates to allow for different light outputs
- 10" VOLT® Hammer® Stake included
- UL & cUL Listed
VOLT® Wide Splash R7S Flood Light
The Wide Splash utilizes a LED or Halogen R7s bulb that "floats" within the fixture body and can be rotated to dim and adjust the light output of the fixture (380 lumens max. can be dimmed to 80 lumens). The Wide Splash is made of solid cast brass and has a wide profile to allow for a broad area of illumination. Its frosted lens diffuses and softens the light output to prevent chaotic shadowing effects. Thumb screws on the face of the fixture are made water tight with an O-ring and the fixture body has a pressure-fit gasket, making this fixture water resistant. It has a toothed knuckle with a tool-less adjustment for precision aiming with ease.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass.
- Tinned copper lead wire to reduce corrosion and increase fixture longevity.
- Tool-less, toothed knuckle.
- Accepts LED or Halogen R7s bulb (sold separately).
- "Floating" bulb can be rotated within the fixture body to change the light output.
- Frosted lens creates a soft, evenly diffused light.
- Water-tight features including a pressure-fit gasket and O-Ring around fixture body and lens.
- 10” Hammer® Stake included.
- Low voltage 12 volts.
- Requires a low voltage transformer (sold separately)
- UL & cUL Listed
- *NO WARRANTY: This product is not backed by our standard VOLT® warranty as it is a limited time only, discontinued clearance item.
Orientation Note: Use only for up-lighting. For downward-facing applications, please use VOLT® downlights.