VOLT® Stratum 9" Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light
Tiered pagoda-like fixture with durable brass construction.
- Tiered path & area light - modern & traditional
- Cast brass construction - Lifetime Warranty
- LED lamp options
- 10" Heavy Duty Hammer® Stake included
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
Stratum 9" Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
This Two-Tier Path & Area Light is a high-quality outdoor lighting fixture that projects a wide circle of uniform illumination. With a 9" diameter shade, this is a scaled-down version of the 12" Stratum. Both fixtures have clean, modern lines with a traditional pagoda-like shape. It is ideal for gardens with Asian themes, but also works for properties with landscape structures such as gazebos, pergolas, and arbors.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass construction for lifetime durability.
- There is no powder coating, paint or finish to wear off or peel.
- Accepts halogen or LED G4 lamp - housed under a glass enclosure to protect from water.
- Underside of the shade coated with white reflective paint for higher light output.
- 4' or 25' UL certified 16AWG, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- 1" thick unbendable stem.
- The body is machine threaded and screws tight onto an o-ring for the ultimate moisture tight design.
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance.
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit - prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add color matching 6", 12", to 24" extension (or telescopic) risers to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Powered by safe-to-use, low-voltage (12V) current.
- Requires a VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty
Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
|Style Swatch Image||no_selection|