VOLT® All-Star™ Brass Tommy Light
Cast brass spotlight with extended straight-edged shroud for downlighting
- Solid brass for durability and beauty
- Attractive fixture for mounting under ceilings, eaves and overhangs
- Provides pools of illumination for accent lighting or general area illumination
- Solid cast brass surface mount included
- Available with LED MR16 bulb
- UL & cUL Listed
VOLT® All-Star™ Tommy Light
The VOLT® All-Star™ Tommy Light is constructed of the popular All-Star™ Spotlight with an extra-long straight-cut glare guard. Designed specifically for use under outdoor ceilings, eaves and overhangs, this low voltage (12V AC) fixture projects medium-sized pools of light. Because the shroud is extra-long, direct glare is eliminated - making this an ideal downlighting fixture for areas where people relax and socialize.
A dramatic use for this spotlight is to place a large plant or urn directly beneath the fixture, so it is bathed in light. Especially impressive is when the urn contains brightly colored flowers. Wall hangings and statuary may also be illuminated by the Tommy Light.
Another use is for outdoor kitchens; the light can be mounted to illuminate the grill and preparation areas. The All-Star™ Tommy Light can be angled to precisely target these spots. Other good uses are inside gazebos and pergolas.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass construction for durability and beauty
- Adjustable glare guard to control beam spread
- Adjustable knuckle for precise aiming
- Silicone-sealed knuckle to prevent water intrusion
- Solid brass surface mount included
- Choose from 4' standard or 25' hub ready 18 AWG gauge SPT-1, UL Listed, tinned copper wiring
- Requires a low voltage transformer
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty