VOLT® All-Star™ Brass Tommy Light
Cast brass spotlight with extended straight-edged shroud for downlighting. Available with LED MR16 bulbs.
- Solid brass for durability and beauty
- Attractive fixture for mounting under ceilings, eaves and overhangs
- Provides pools of illumination for accent lighting or general area illumination
- Solid cast brass surface mount Included
- UL & cUL Listed
VOLT® All-Star™ Tommy Light
The VOLT® All-Star Tommy Light is constructed of the popular All-Star Spotlight with an extra-long straight-cut glare guard. Designed specifically for use under outdoor ceilings, eaves, and overhangs, the fixture projects medium-sized pools of light. Because the shroud is extra-long, direct glare is eliminated - making this an ideal fixture for areas where people relax and socialize.
A dramatic use for this spotlight is to place a large plant or urn directly beneath the fixture, so it is bathed in light. Especially impressive is when the urn contains brightly colored flowers. Wall hangings and statuary are other likely targets of the Tommy Light.
Another use is for outdoor kitchens; the light can be mounted to illuminate the grill and preparation areas. The All-Star™ Tommy Light can be angled to precisely target these spots. Other good uses are inside gazebos and pergolas.
The VOLT All-Star™ Tommy Light is an excellent choice for any downlighting application that involves attaching lights under ceilings, eaves, or overhangs.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass construction for durability and beauty.
- Adjustable glare guard to control beam spread.
- Adjustable knuckle for precise aiming.
- Silicone-sealed knuckle to prevent water intrusion.
- The VOLT® All-Star Tommy Light includes a solid brass surface mount.
- Safe low voltage (12 volts)
- Choose from 4' standard or 25' hub ready 18 AWG gauge SPT-1, UL Listed, tinned copper wiring.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately, click here to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty.