VOLT® Jolt Mini Brass Spotlight (Bronze) - CLEARANCE
Compact, powerful and durable, this mini spotlight is ideal for all types of niche outdoor lighting applications.
- Solid brass construction for a lifetime of durability
- Designed and optimized for replaceable MR11 LED bulbs
- Toolless adjustability with built-in glare guard
- UL & cUL® Listed
VOLT® Jolt Mini Brass Spotlight (Bronze)
The VOLT® Jolt Mini Brass Spotlight is a professional-quality miniature directional light. The compact size is ideal for niche applications such as garden planters, small garden beds, and smaller landscape or architectural features. Constructed of solid cast brass with an antique bronze finish, this fixture is designed for longevity and long-term beauty. Featuring a pressure fit glass lens with a built-in glare guard, MR11 LED bulbs are quick and easy to install and additional glare control is provided. The size and toolless adjustability of this fixture makes it an ideal choice when a small discrete light source is needed.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid brass construction with antique bronze finish
- Compact size is ideal for niche applications such as garden planters, small garden beds, and smaller landscape or architectural features.
- Includes standard 4' length 18-Gauge premium tinned copper lead wire
- Beryllium copper socket is more corrosion-resistant than regular copper
- Socket and machine-thread body are pre-greased for smooth operation and moisture protection
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture, preventing ground moisture and insects from entering through the stem
- Pressure fit glass lens with built in glare guard
- Water-shedding internal design so condensation does not affect the socket
- Requires a low-voltage transformer (sold separately)
- UL & cUL® Listed
*NO WARRANTY: This product is not backed by our standard VOLT® warranty as it is a limited time only, discontinued clearance item.
Orientation Note: This fixture is designed as an up-light only. For downward-facing applications, please use VOLT® downlights.