VOLT® Stratum 12" Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
Oversized tiered pagoda-like fixture with durable brass construction and adjustable brightness.
- Oversized tiered path & area light - modern & traditional
- Cast brass construction - Lifetime Warranty
- LED lamp options
- Heavy Duty 10" Hammer™ Stake Included
- 12" Solid Brass Extension Pole, at no extra charge (recommended for this "Estate" sized shade)
- Dark Sky Approved
- UL & cUL Listed
- Product Code
G4 BiPin Bulbs: This fixture is compatible with low voltage LED or Halogen G4 bulbs. Choose between different color temperatures and lumen outputs.
Solid Cast Brass: Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability with an attractive natural bronze finish that will continue to beautify as it ages.
Path & Area Lighting: Excellent fixture for use on pathways, walkways, driveways, flower beds, and more.
Dark Sky Approved: Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Lifetime Warranty: This fixture is covered under our "no hassle" lifetime warranty! For complete warranty info click here.
Stratum 12" Brass Two-Tier Path & Area Light | Low Voltage Landscape Lighting
This Two-Tier Path & Area Light is a high-quality outdoor lighting fixture that projects an extra-wide circle of uniform illumination. The 12" diameter oversized two-tiered hat is a distinctive feature that makes a bold statement in the landscape. This is a fixture that fits best in a more expansive setting along with estate-sized architecture. Because of its larger hat, a 12" extension stem is included with the fixture. This gives the light a more befitting height-to-width proportion.
Features & Benefits:
- Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability.
- Accepts halogen or LED G4 lamp - housed under a glass enclosure to protect from water.
- Fixture shade and vase can be moved up or down to hide or reveal lamp - controlling light output and glare protection.
- Underside of the shade coated with white reflective paint for higher light output.
- Choose from 4' (standard) or 25' (hub-ready) 16AWG, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire.
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance.
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit - prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture through the stem.
- Add 6", 12", to 24" extension (or telescopic) stems to raise overall height and increase the illumination diameter.
- Powered by safe low-voltage current.
- Requires VOLT's® Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately, click HERE to view)
- UL & cUL Listed
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dark Sky Approved. Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution and minimize light trespass.
Beam Spread & Suggested Spacing. Approximately 16' diameter beam spread. For continuous illumination along path, space about 16' apart. For independent pools of light, space about 20 ft. apart.
- Cast Brass
- Antique Bronze
- 4' or 25' UL certified 16AWG, SPT- premium tinned copper wire
- Silicone plug seals opening where lead wires exit
- Cast Brass w/ceramic white paint under shade for maximum light efficiency
- Beryllium copper socket for optimal corrosion resistance
- Includes 10" Hammer™ stake with cutout for wire exit
- LED or halogen retrofit G4 BiPin bulb
- Available in 2700k & 3000k
- Options: LED available in 15w (2w consumption), 20w (3w consumption), & 35w (4w consumption) halogen replacement output. Halogen available in 10w, & 20w output.
- Approximately 16' diameter beam spread
- Low Voltage (12v)
- VOLT® Low Voltage Transformer (sold separately)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed
- Complies with IDA guidelines to conserve energy, prevent light pollution, and minimize light trespass.
- Downward direction only