- Low Voltage Fixtures (12V)
- Line Voltage Fixtures (120V)
- Make It Easy
- Product Innovations
- LED Landscape Bulbs
- All Landscape Accessories
- Wiring & Transformers
- LED Landscape Bulbs
Shop low voltage spotlights & downlights
LOW VOLTAGE SPOT LIGHTS BY VOLT® LIGHTING
If landscape lighting is painting with light, then spotlights are the brushes. VOLT® offers the greatest variety of low-voltage outdoor spotlights, accent lights, bullet lights and flood lights in the industry. Every model is professional quality and delivers precise beams of light to satisfy the goals of any lighting design. All this at factory-direct prices.
• Designed by VOLT® Lighting Experts & Engineers. VOLT® spotlights are designed from the ground up. Our in-house development team sets performance targets that meet the needs of professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike. Every spotlight is designed for easy installation and adjustment. Once installed, the lights endure every type of outdoor environment and maintain their beauty for years to come.
• Spot Light Models for Every Application & Budget. VOLT® manufactures 8 distinct spotlight lines. They span from the most advanced and feature-filled Infiniti™ series to the Top Dog Mini Spotlight - a compact and effective miniature light. Material choices include brass, copper and aluminum. Finish options encompass Antique Bronze, Copper, White and Black. Beam angles are available from Wide Flood 60º to Very Narrow 12º. And, light outputs vary from very low to very high. Whatever you need to illuminate, VOLT® has the perfect spotlight for the application.
For more information on selecting the perfect spotlight, refer to the "How to Select Spotlights" article or call our Customer Support Specialists at 813-978-3700 (M-F 8am-8pm; Sat-Sun 10am-6pm ET).
LEARN MORE ABOUT LOW VOLTAGE SPOTLIGHTS
How to Select Spotlights for your Landscape Lighting Project
Spotlights originated in the theater world. They were lights used to showcase the main actors. To be put in the spotlight is to highlight someone so the world can see. In a similar way, landscape lighting spotlights are used for emphasis – to call attention to specific architectural or landscape features. Unlike floodlights that shed light across a wide area, spotlights have narrower beams so they.....
How to Change Optics on Infiniti™ Series Integrated LED Spotlights
Adjusting beam spread in the field just got easier with our Inifiniti™ series spot lights! This video shows how easy it is to change those lenses. Interchangeable lenses give the landscape lighting designer the power to adjust beam spreads in the field. Interchangeable optics is available on the following VOLT® fixtures: Infiniti™ 30 G3 Aluminum, Infiniti™ 40 G3 Aluminum, Infiniti™ 60 G3 Aluminum, Infiniti™ 30 G3 Brass, Infiniti™ 40 G3 Brass, & Infiniti™ 60 G3 Brass.