VOLT® Brass Bunker Louvered Step Light (Bronze) - CLEARANCE
Pro quality step light with durable face and back box - both constructed with solid cast brass. Faceplate features frosted glass with louvers for glare control.
- Solid Cast Brass Fixture
- LED Lamp Options
- Frosted Glass Lens for Smooth Photometrics
- UL & cUL Listed
Regular Price $64.97 As low as $34.97
VOLT® Brass Bunker Louvered Step Light (Bronze)
This fixture is identical to our other Brass Bunker Step Lights, except its faceplate has frosted glass and louvers that prevent the light from glaring into viewers' eyes as they ascend the steps. It is often used in commercial applications to illuminate ramps and walkways next to stone walls, retaining walls and nooks around outdoor kitchens. This step light is rated for in-grade concrete pour applications! Everything is cast brass, including the back box. This heavyweight step light is completely sealed and watertight, with a rubber seal around the lead wire exit and pressure fit rubber gaskets around openings. The frosted lens reduces glare and gives softer illumination. The Bunker is 7" wide, 3 1/2" deep, with a box height of 2 1/2 inches. The faceplate is 8 1/4 " by 3 1/4". LED G4 Bi-Pin lamps are available.
Features & Benefits
- Solid cast brass construction for lifetime durability
- Canister (back box) is solid cast brass; other manufacturers use folded sheet metal boxes, which is not watertight
- 4' 16AWG, SPT-2 premium tinned copper lead wire
- Silicone plug where lead wires exit fixture; this prevents ground moisture and insects from entering fixture
- Frosted lens for more uniform light distribution
- Low voltage (12V AC) fixture
- Requires a low voltage transformer
- UL & cUL Listed
*NO WARRANTY: This product is not backed by our standard VOLT® warranty as it is a limited time only, discontinued clearance item.